Monday, April 16, 2012

Breakdown.....

Today my class 3 patient was scheduled and I needed to finish 3 quads and I would have been done but she didn't show up! I was in a panic. It was the the last day of clinic and now I am short 3 quads of class 3! What am I going to do???? To add to the mess I am suppose to go out of town this weekend to spend time with my family and if I have to find another patient and see them Thursday afternoon or Friday then I can't go. Ho do I tell my kids that we can't go? So of course I started crying. I hate it when I cry in clinic. Come on I am old enough to be able to hold it together! Sarah Morris a senior called me and told me that I could do her patient. She said that I could just come in to the afternoon clinic and do hers. I was surprised at the generosity but I knew that then I wouldn't be able to go on my trip on time. Then Sam another senior who I haven't always got along with came over and told me I could do hers in the morning and then I could still go with my family. I was so surprised at how nice and generous everyone was being which made me cry even more! At least I don't have to find another patient. Now I just have to go into senior clinic and finish a patient. Well tomorrow is a new day right?

No comments:

Post a Comment