Thursday, February 16, 2012

Finishing up another 1B

Today (Feb 13) I saw my neighbor to finish her treatment. She was so kind and I was excited to finish her because the second appointments are always my favorite. I get to just do what I love to do which is clean teeth. I don't have to worry about x-rays or all the paperwork. I had done her lower anterior's at the last visit so I had to finish the lower and so the complete upper. I knew I could do this in one appointment. I also prepared to do some PE's. I did my universal instrumentation, selective polishing and peer calculus review. I felt so accomplished to get all of these done. I also didn't miss any spots on the cleaning so today was a very good day! Now next visit I know I am going to have to take x-rays so I am hoping I can do better and not have any retakes! Lets keep our fingers crossed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment