Sunday, March 25, 2012

My dad

Today (Feb. 27) my dad was my patient. I wanted to do a fmx on him to help with my PA requirement. He hasn't had one for many years so it was a perfect fit. I have so much trouble with xrays so I was not excited about it. I warned him that it would be a long visit! Thank heavens that it was my dad because it didn't go that well. I decided to use the Shick system since I hadn't done any yet this semester. Doing an fmx with Shick is a treat! My poor dad was such a trooper. The sensor is so big and it is hard to place to get the right angle. I so appreciated him. I did have to retake about 4 of the films which was disappointing but Wold said part of the problem was the sensor so for the retakes I used the ScanX. It was so much easier to use the plates vs. the sensor.

No comments:

Post a Comment